6 February 2014

Fiona & Mark's Winter Wonderland Wedding at Buxted Park

Blue skies in November? Thats what you would hope for when you book your winter wedding.  A nice crisp day with the pretty skies that winter brings.  Fortunately thats what the lovely Fiona & Mark got for their Wedding at Buxted Park Hotel 

Mark was so emotional as Fiona came down the aisle and I got to capture a moment which still melts my heart now.  It was a real pleasure to work with Bows Hire who did an amazing job of turning an already beautiful venue, into a winter wonderland. I was totally blown away when I saw what they had done and it made Fiona's entrance even more dramatic and beautiful.

As you tend to loose the light very quickly in the winter months, I took the new Mr & Mrs Goodfellow straight out into the stunning grounds for some photos which were then followed by some group shots that they had requested.  

After dinner, and some very funny and touching speeches they had a brilliant 4 piece jazz/swing band called Hullabaloo.  They got everyone in he party mood and I thought they were fantastic.  I would not hesitate to recommend these guys and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing that again this year.

Like all of the other Hand Picked Hotels, Buxted Park is pretty special, especially that gorgeous big ballroom which was used for the wedding breakfast and then turned around for the party.  Yet again, Bows Hire worked their magic and everyone was wowed by what they had done to the room.  

This was a BEAUTIFUL wedding to photograph.  I thought Fiona and Mark both looked amazing and I was so in love with Fiona's Jimmy Choos too! 
A perfect winter wedding.


Pin It Now!
Post a Comment